Two forms of comfort foods are merging together to form a super snack.
It is also a new ice cream flavor that was once unlikely to ever happen, but sure enough, it has now come to life.
Kraft, with the help of Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, has unveiled a new macaroni and cheese ice cream that will have tongues intregued.
From WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland:
The limited-edition sweet treat hits store shelves just in time for National Mac and Cheese Day on Wednesday.
Here is the Instagram post below:
It is not sold everywhere as you can only purchase them “inside Van Leeuwen Ice Cream stores and online” for a limited time.
For more info, click here.
Would you even consider trying out the Mac and Cheese ice cream? There is already pizzas and burgers with the cheesy favorite.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Alex Wong and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Justin Sullivan and Getty Images
Third Picture Courtesy of Instagram and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
10 Easy Melt-In-Your Mouth Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
1. Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich1 of 10
2. Fruity Pebbles Ice Cream Sandwich2 of 10
3. Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches3 of 10
4. Poop Emoji Ice Cream Sandwiches4 of 10
5. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Recipe5 of 10
6. Donut Ice Cream Sandwich6 of 10
7. Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches7 of 10
8. Chocolate Waffle Ice Cream Tacos8 of 10
9. Ice Cream Sandwich Cake9 of 10
10. Protein Ice Cream Sandwiches10 of 10
Get Ready For a New Ice Cream Flavor: Mac and Cheese!!! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com