Source: Amanda Edwards/Ray Tamarra / Getty
Grace Gealey may have been raised in the Cayman Islands, but she sure does know how to play Spades. And her adoring husband Trai Byers is such a great sport about it!
During 4th of July weekend, the Empire co-stars visited Byers family in Kansas City, and from the looks of it, playing cards was clearly on the game night agenda.
With her mother-in-law as her partner, Grace showed her hubby that she knows how to win and isn’t afraid to brag about it.
“Me + Mama. Two 10’s back to back. Then, there was more,” the Empire actress shared.
Yaaaasss! Thankfully, Trai got her over it pretty quickly!
In addition to playing cards, the loving couple spent quality time with the youngings:
Perhaps practicing for the future?
They also made sure they caught the local fireworks:
We just adore them!
‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Shows Off Her Gorgeous Engagement Ring
#BlackLove: We Are Living For This Super Cute Couple Moment Between Niecy Nash And Her Husband
#CouplesWeLove: Erykah Badu Shares Tender Video Cuddling With Her Boo
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Shannon and Monica Brown
1 of 16
2. Magic and Cookie Johnson
2 of 16
3. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
3 of 16
4. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
4 of 16
5. Courtney B. Vance and Angela Bassett
5 of 16
6. David and Tamela Mann
6 of 16
7. Viola Davis and Julius Tennon
7 of 16
8. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
8 of 16
9. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
9 of 16
10. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
10 of 16
11. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
11 of 16
12. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
12 of 16
13. Tamia and Grant Hill
13 of 16
14. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
14 of 16
15. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
15 of 16
16. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
16 of 16