After months of social media silence, Chrisette Michele is back and sharing how her life has collapsed after singing at Trump’s inauguration.
On Saturday, she revealed hat she got dropped from her record label, battled with suicidal thoughts and suffered a miscarriage. And now she’s saying that her and fellow Trump supporter Tina Campbell are being “choice shamed.”
She wrote: “Adults do this thing I’d like to call “choice shaming.” It mimics what children do with bullying. It causes a silencing that mutes the people who have made great contributions. We can disagree without division. Stay #StrongBlackWoman“
Tina Campbell chose to vote for Trump because she believed that they shared some “Christian values.” Chrisette Michelle chose to perform at #45’s inauguration.
Here’s what Twitter had to say:
10 Black Trump Supporters
1. Ben CarsonSource:Joe Raedle/Getty Images 1 of 9
2. Herschel WalkerSource:Ben Gabbe/Getty Images 2 of 9
3. OmarosaSource:Matthew Eisman/WireImage/Getty 3 of 9
4. Dennis RodmanSource:Larry Marano/WireImage/Getty 4 of 9
5. Stacey DashSource:Amanda Edwards/WireImage/Getty 5 of 9
6. Mike TysonSource:Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty 6 of 9
7. Terrell OwensSource:Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images 7 of 9
8. Azealia BanksSource:Chelsea Lauren/WireImage/Getty 8 of 9
9. Latrell SprewellSource:Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images 9 of 9
Chrisette Michelle Says She and Tina Campbell Are Being ‘Choice Shamed’ For Supporting Trump was originally published on www.hellobeautiful.com