Darlene McCoy is known for being the voice behind her radio show and a talented gospel singer. She recently released her new single “Even Me” and it has everyone talking. McCoy talked about the motivation behind the song and how it’s about embracing different people.
She explained to Erica Campbell that even though people might not know how to worship and come from a different walk of life doesn’t mean when should push them aside. She said God wants us to embrace them. McCoy also talked about taking layers off and redefining yourself.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Darlene McCoy “Even Me” [NEW MUSIC]
- ‘Black Panther’ Fundraiser For Harlem Kids Gets Huge Surprise On ‘Ellen’
- See These Powerful Photos From The 2018 Women’s Marches That Prove #TimesUp
- Government Shutdown Extends Into Work Week
- Ciara Dragged On Social Media For Instagram Post About Marriage
- Dynasty: Roc Nation Sports Signs Another Top Recruit
- Tracee Ellis Ross Sets The Record Straight: ‘There Were Never Any Threats To Leave Black-ish’
- Malia Obama And Rumored Boyfriend Live It Up In The Big Apple
- Scripture For The Week “God Gives Us Peace”
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Plans For The Final $100K Of His $1M Pledge To Charity
- Lupita Nyong’o To Release Children’s Book About Being Color Struck