GRIFF today is praying for parents that purchase expensive shoes for their children. It’s nothing wrong with buying something nice for your kids, but what about saving some of that money for college. GRIFF wants more parents to teach their kids about savings as well.
In the prayer he talked about what’s more important shoes or knowledge? The next time your kids ask for something tell them the money is on their feet. GRIFF wants more kids to go to college and not worry about the latest sneaker.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- The Death Penalty Could Be Reinstated In Maryland
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Man Stabbed Outside National Portrait Gallery
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying To Become The Nation’s First Black Female Governor
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: A Prayer For Parents That Buy $700 Shoes For Their Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com