Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report Finds UMd Culpable In Jordan McNair’s Death
- LeBron James and John Legend Team Up
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – Galatians 5:22-23
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Multiple Fights Postpone Mervo-Dunbar Game