Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- There’s A Twitter Account For A Dog Who Sniffs Out Racism, And It’s Absolutely Glorious
- Soulblock & Chekera Kamara-Barrett Open Up For Festival Of Praise In Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Idris Elba Shuts Down The Internet Trolls
- Jason Nelson Releases Live Album, ‘The Answer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Here’s Why New Psalmist Baptist Church COO Says Investing Financially Into The Church Is Important
- Valerie Ervin To Run For Maryland Governor
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: God’s Got You
- Beyonce Just Bought A 100-Year-Old Church Building In New Orleans
- Dynamic Dads Father’s Day Contest – Win A Family Trip To Universal Orlando Resort!
- See Why Brian McKnight’s National Anthem Performance Was Trending #NBAPlayoffs2018