Erica Campbell and GRIFF tells the story of Jezebel and Ahab. In the story they mention this couple was an evil king and queen, but Jezebel was in charge and always talked down to Ahab. He came home to share with his wife that he wanted to buy her a vineyard, but the sale went wrong.
Jezebel contacted the neighbor that was selling the vineyard and told him if she didn’t get it something bad would happen. He came by and she got him stoned and he passed away. Her husband didn’t know what to say, but a message from God told him that his wife if she didn’t change would be eaten by dogs. Jezebel continued with her ways, fell off a ledge and dogs ate her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Renewed Strength
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Serve Happily
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Why Don’t You Love You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes On Being The First African-American Female Recipient Of The Prestigious Lowry Mays Excellence In Broadcasting Award [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 570 Students Receive Scholarships In Maryland