Earlier this week a lot of people tuned into watch the Alabama Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs. The biggest story about that evening was that the coach of Alabama took out his starting quarterback and put in Tua Tagovailoa.
GRIFF talked about how God knows what we can do even we don’t believe in ourselves. If we start believing in ourselves more and go after things we want things will turn around in our favor. Just like this young man thought he wasn’t going to get an opportunity to play, but God saw fit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- The Death Penalty Could Be Reinstated In Maryland
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Man Stabbed Outside National Portrait Gallery
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying To Become The Nation’s First Black Female Governor