Earlier this week a lot of people tuned into watch the Alabama Crimson Tide take on the Georgia Bulldogs. The biggest story about that evening was that the coach of Alabama took out his starting quarterback and put in Tua Tagovailoa.
GRIFF talked about how God knows what we can do even we don’t believe in ourselves. If we start believing in ourselves more and go after things we want things will turn around in our favor. Just like this young man thought he wasn’t going to get an opportunity to play, but God saw fit.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Black Panther’ Fundraiser For Harlem Kids Gets Huge Surprise On ‘Ellen’
- See These Powerful Photos From The 2018 Women’s Marches That Prove #TimesUp
- Government Shutdown Extends Into Work Week
- Ciara Dragged On Social Media For Instagram Post About Marriage
- Dynasty: Roc Nation Sports Signs Another Top Recruit
- Tracee Ellis Ross Sets The Record Straight: ‘There Were Never Any Threats To Leave Black-ish’
- Malia Obama And Rumored Boyfriend Live It Up In The Big Apple
- Scripture For The Week “God Gives Us Peace”
- Colin Kaepernick Shares Plans For The Final $100K Of His $1M Pledge To Charity
- Lupita Nyong’o To Release Children’s Book About Being Color Struck