Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- 6 Dr. Seuss Books No Longer Published Due To Racist Imagery
- Teen Shot At Intersection Of Mount Royal Avenue, Police Say He Was Targeted
- God’s Witness Weekly Devotion With Soulblock [3-3-2021]
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- The Fresh Prince of Politics? Will Smith Considering a Run for Office
- So Cute: Serena Williams & Daughter Olympia Flaunt Matching Outfits In New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
- No Surprise: Bill Gates Says He Prefers Android Devices Over iPhones
- Maryland To Get Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Doses This Week