For this message of Joy Living, Erica Campbell explains that our joy is our responsibility. She reads a quote from Chris Rock, about how people who help themselves first end up with the assistance they might need from others.
Your happiness should not be in someone else’s hands; people will come and go in your life. But your joy should not depend on that. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- New York Mom Shot And Killed Execution Style While Pushing Baby In Stroller
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Black Music Month: Usher Celebrates The 25th Anniversary of ‘My Way’ on NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert Series
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Remedy for Weariness (June 30th)
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Vince Staples Joins The Cast Of Showtime’s Reboot Of 1999 Film ‘The Wood’
- How This Brooklyn Entrepreneur Is Opening The Door For Black Creatives
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Kimberly Elise Receives Backlash After Praising The Overturning Of Roe V. Wade
Joy Living:You Are Responsible For Your Joy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com