Janet Dollar has been in the comedy ministry for ten years! She talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about celebrating three years of marriage to her husband, and who she says is “real country,” but handy as well. She talks about how he fixes things around the house and in her car for her, and why she says he’s a “carpenter like Jesus.” With Valentine’s Day around the corner, she says her husband gives her “unconventional” gifts.
Janet talks about when she realized that comedy was also her ministry, and the little things she asks God for before she goes onstage. She also talks about being nervous when GRIFF’s ten-year-old daughter opened up for her at one of her comedy shows recently. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mavis Staples Says Aretha Franklin Was “Very Insecure” On 1987 Duet “Oh Happy Day” & Turned Down Her Vocals
- Wendy Williams Opens Up About Her Battle With Lymphedema And Discusses Plans For A Podcast
- No Man Can Turn This Down: Legendary Rom-Com ‘Boomerang’ Was Released 30 Years Ago Today
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced To 20 Years In Jeffrey Epstein Sex Trafficking Trial
- Deitrick Haddon Announced the Premiere of His New Drama “The Fallen” on ALLBLK
- Watch: A Viral TikTok Video Shares The Pressure Tactics Buyers Are Using Against Black Homeowners
- ‘Freddie Gray On Video’: Black Man Left Paralyzed After New Haven Police Van Transport
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Don’t Nobody Wanna Go To Detroit’ | Episode 6
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [6-28-2022]
- Brittney Griner Gets Six Month Extension On Russia Detainment
Janet Dollar On Black Love & Getting Unconventional Gifts From Her Husband [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com