Pull out your Kleenex because PJ Morton just delivered a music video that has us crying tears of joy. The video begins with several of our favorite couple such as Sterling K. Brown and his wife, Ryan Michelle Bathe talking about falling in love with each other. It then goes to two kids a boy and a girl playing the piano, chasing after each other and doing fun activities.
It flashes to other couples such as Tamara Mowry and her husband, Adam Housley holding each other. Omari Hardwick and his wife, Jennifer Pfautch are also featured as they walk down the street smiling at each other. The song is all about when love first began, the times people have shared and happiness it brought them and continues to bring them.
At the end of the video Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell are talking and Warryn admits to having this feeling of love that he never felt before with Erica. PJ Morton and his wife also talk about how they still enjoy spending so much time together and how it still feels like they are falling in love everyday. Let us know what you think of this beautiful video.
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- New York Mom Shot And Killed Execution Style While Pushing Baby In Stroller
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Black Music Month: Usher Celebrates The 25th Anniversary of ‘My Way’ on NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert Series
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Remedy for Weariness (June 30th)
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Vince Staples Joins The Cast Of Showtime’s Reboot Of 1999 Film ‘The Wood’
- How This Brooklyn Entrepreneur Is Opening The Door For Black Creatives
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Kimberly Elise Receives Backlash After Praising The Overturning Of Roe V. Wade