Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility & Gains Support From Fans
- Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired! 30 Subliminal Darts Obama Threw At Trump During His South Africa Speech
- Northeat Market Closes Due To Rodent Investigation
- First Black-Owned Bottled Water Company To Be Sold In Walmart!
- Faith Walking: The Champ Is On My Side [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Take People’s Negative Energy Personal [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- President Obama Delivers The Nelson Mandela Lecture [Watch]