Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Find Your Purpose [Audio]
- Sears To File For Bankruptcy, Closing Some Stores In Maryland
- SOP Memory Scripture of the Week – 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- Eva Marcille Is Marred! See The Gorgeous Photos [PHOTOS]
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Isn’t Happy With the New USA Gymnastic Preisdent
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]