Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- The Washington Wizards Select Oregon Guard/Forward Troy Brown, Jr.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- SMH: Airline Exposed For Pulling This Petty Move To Get Passengers Off The Plane
- Melania Trump Tells Us How She Really Feels With Tone-Deaf Outfit To Visit Migrant Children
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Manager Messy Calls Cops On Black Sorority So Officer Can Watch Women Pay For Food
- If You Wondered About The Motive Behind Melania Trump’s Border Visit, Her Jacket Said It All
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Is Leading The Charge Of Black Leaders Opposing Trump’s Immigration Detention Policy