Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Donald Lawrence Shares What It Might Be Like In Goshen [EXCLUSIVE]
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Boy Whose Bookbag Brushed Up Against Her
- Prince’s Estate Demands Trump Stop Playing His Music At Rallies
- U.S. Pastor Andrew Brunson Freed By Turkish Court
- Solutions? 17 Percent Of Black Baby Boomers Are Homeless At Some Point, Study Says