Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Prayers: Nick Cannon’s 7th Child Dies From Brain Tumor
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [12-7-2021]
- Man Accused Of Killing An East Baltimore Church Volunteer Will Plead Not Criminally Responsible
- Gov. Hogan Reintroduces Bills To Toughen Sentences For Violent Offenders
- Sports Betting Could Be Underway As Soon As Friday At Horseshoe Casino
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Black Man Gets New Trial After All White Jury Deliberated In A Room With Confederate Symbols