Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Philly Pastor Lets His Christian Choppa Sing From The Pulpit By Calling Makeup And Weave Wearing Women “Hoes”
- Tamar And Vince Appeared On ‘The View’ To Speak On State Of Their Marriage And It Was Uncomfortable
- How Sylvia Traymore Morrison Made A Platform For Black Women Impressionist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Seeing Chadwick Boseman’s Infectious Laugh Will Make You Laugh Every Time
- Celebrate Your Crown: Natural Hair Emojis Are Here
- Bills Restricting Guns Are Being Considered By Maryland Legislators
- B’More History Maker: Erricka Bridgeford
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee