Growing Up, Erica Campbell says she knew she had to listen to her parents. So she made certain choices because she loved her parents so much that she didn’t want to upset them. So she just listened to what they told to her. Similarly, our relationship with God should be that way. We often listen to people other than God, and say things that are not of God and His words.
We may even say we’re joking sometimes. But how does your spirit know the difference between the joke and the truth? If you say it out of your mouth, how will your body know the difference between what you say and the truth? Love God enough to be obedient to His word. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns $38 Million Korryn Gaines Settlement
- Get Up! News Roundup: What Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald