You might remember that comedian Kev On Stage is a former member of the Get Up! church. He talks with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his “Real Comedians of Social Media Tour.” The show, which is going to 40 cities, features a love and relationship seminar before a hilarious clean comedy show. Kev says the idea was born out of his desire to create a night out for the whole family.
Kev also talks about the fact that television gigs aren’t as necessary to to an up-and-coming comedian because of advancements in digital media and its reach to fans. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Community Leaders and Amtrak Break Ground On $150 Million Penn Station Upgrade
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – What Delights Your Heart (Day #5)
- Watch The Latest “King Richard” Trailer featuring A Song “Be Alive” By Beyonce
- What’s The Tea: William McDowell Testifies About A Near Death Accident
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- President Biden Talks Build Back Better Agenda & More During CNN Town Hall In Baltimore
- Dirt Biker Collides With Fire Truck In Southwest Baltimore, Dies
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
Kev On Stage On Why TV Isn’t Only Way To Make It In Comedy Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com