Actress Kim Fields chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about her new book, “Blessed Life: My Surprising Journey of Joy, Tears, and Tales from Harlem to Hollywood.” Kim calls it an “active reflection” on 40 years in the business, and 48 years of life. She calls it a “highlight reel for God,” because of all the things He has done for her. Still, she explains, everything hasn’t been great all the time, and she wanted to bring up some of the things she hasn’t talked about over the years.
Kim talks about still being in full swing of her career while writing the book, and why it shouldn’t be looked at as a mark of retirement. She explains how she made sure to include the fun of all these pop culture memories. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Sylvia Traymore Morrison Made A Platform For Black Women Impressionist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Seeing Chadwick Boseman’s Infectious Laugh Will Make You Laugh Every Time
- Celebrate Your Crown: Natural Hair Emojis Are Here
- Bills Restricting Guns Are Being Considered By Maryland Legislators
- B’More History Maker: Erricka Bridgeford
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quincy Jones’ Daughters Held An Intervention For Him After His Recent Interview “Wordvomit”