Ahead of Valentine’s Day, GRIFF has the strong, independent women on his mind. He says men don’t want the strong, independent women, and laughs at women who won’t let men pump their gas for them.
GRIFF also says he prays for all the women who will be watching all their boo’d up peers accept flowers from their men on Valentine’s Day. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- CASH Campaign of MD Offering Free Tax Preparation Services For Low to Moderate Income
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- HBCU, Tennessee State University Makes History With A Grammy Nomination of Their Project, “The Urban Hymnal”
- DA’ T.R.U.T.H. Rebrands on New Self Titled Album, “Emanuel”
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces “The Hope Revival” Tour
- Baltimore Officer Receives 42 Year Sentence For Murder Of His Stepson
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
GRIFF’s Prayer For Independent Women On Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com