Ahead of Valentine’s Day, GRIFF has the strong, independent women on his mind. He says men don’t want the strong, independent women, and laughs at women who won’t let men pump their gas for them.
GRIFF also says he prays for all the women who will be watching all their boo’d up peers accept flowers from their men on Valentine’s Day. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Radio One Baltimore’s Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Pink Fridays Bmore! Show Support For Our Breast Cancer Warriors For A Chance To Win $250!
- Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
- Jason Billingsley, Man Suspected In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere, Has Been Arrested
- $6,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To An Arrest Of Man Wanted In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere
- Baltimore Orioles Legend Brooks Robinson Dies At 86
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
GRIFF’s Prayer For Independent Women On Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces Dates For The Newly Rebranded Woman Evolve Conference
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces "The Hope Revival" Tour
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors