Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 7)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Awakening – 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting Devotional (day 6)
- The Official Home Going Celebration For Apostle Ralph E. Green
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com