Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- DONDA’s House Inc. Will Change Name After Kardashian Tweets
- A Very Pregnant Ayesha Curry Claims An Angry Houston Rockets Fan Intentionally Bumped Up
- Morgan Freeman Responds To Misconduct Allegations In A Second Statement: ‘I Did Not Assault These Women’
- Slay Duchess! Meghan Markle Given Her Own Coat Of Arms
- Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Texas Nurse Saved $41,377 For African Women’s Clinic But U.S. Customs Took It All
- Baltimore Golf Week
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- La La Is Turning Her Book ‘The Love Playbook’ Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com