Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Tips For Being Timely [VIDEO]
- Anthony Brown Shares The Importance Behind His 20 Day Of Blessings Challenge
- Kirk Franklin On Why He’s Anti-Religion [VIDEO]
- 5 Valid Reasons Why ‘Little Apple’ Is The Best Web Series Since ‘Awkward Black Girl’
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- Technician Pleads Guilty To Taking Cash For False Urine Samples
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Mark 11:25
- Plastic Bag Ban Proposed In Baltimore Includes Fines & Jail Time
- Substitute Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Having Sex with Student
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com