Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday: Loving Everyone
- Everything We Know About The National Prison Strike
- Author’s Corner With Cheryl Jackson And Bukky Agboola
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- University Of Maryland Football Player Jordan McNair To Be Honored By School
- Erwin Brothers Sign Deal With Lionsgate To Produce Faith Based Content
- Essence Atkins To Star In ‘Coins For Christmas’ A TV One Original Movie
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com