Over 50 years ago, Sylvia Traymore Morrison began her career as an impressionist. She traveled around opening for music greats such as Whitney Houston and more. While on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” Morrison showed off some of her skills by doing impressions of Whoopi Goldberg and Wendy Williams.
Morrison is known for giving Black women impressionist a platform when they didn’t have one. She wants to always be known as the great hustler. Morrison also talked about her new book “Jelly Beans From Heaven,” which is all about prayer request to God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Concerns Violent Crime May Be On The Rise In Baltimore County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Church Bombing Are Black
- Blessings To The Good Soul Who Decides To Hack My Student Loan Account & Pay Off All My Debt
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Are Brandy, Fantasia And Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Prayer Requests “Trust and Believe in God”
- Sunday School Review “Recognize God’s Goodness”