Over 50 years ago, Sylvia Traymore Morrison began her career as an impressionist. She traveled around opening for music greats such as Whitney Houston and more. While on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” Morrison showed off some of her skills by doing impressions of Whoopi Goldberg and Wendy Williams.
Morrison is known for giving Black women impressionist a platform when they didn’t have one. She wants to always be known as the great hustler. Morrison also talked about her new book “Jelly Beans From Heaven,” which is all about prayer request to God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 42 New Speed, Red Light Cameras Up Now In Baltimore City
- Aretha Franklin On Doctor’s Orders To Rest
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County, Maryland
- Isabel Davis To Record New Music Live In South Africa
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- [WATCH] Beyonce Gets Teary Accepting A Humanitarian Award At The Wearable Art Gala
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls