Byron Cage talks about pastoring House Of United Believers for about six years, and how he ended up falling into unexpectedly. He also talks about working in Dekalb County schools in Atlanta as a biology teacher, and explains how teaching is a ministry to him, since teachers really have the chance to empower students.
Byron also discusses why he has so much love and support for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. He also explains why monetary donations to St. Jude are more than just money- they are actually equivalent to time in a sense. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- The #BlackFathers Hashtag On Twitter Will Have You ALL In Your Feelings
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]