Erica Campbell starts this Faith Walk with Exodus 17:12, which explains how Moses received assistance holding his hands up so the children of Israel could cross the red sea. Instead of complaining, they held his hands up for him so he could complete the task.
When you carry someone else’s burdens, God will carry you. So there is no sense in tearing each other down, because no one wins. When you give encouragement and help, God gets the glory. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Seven Black Women Are Campaigning To Become The First Black Woman In The Minnesota Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Step Out In Style
- OP-ED: Reflections Of A Grassroots Organizer 8 Years After The Ferguson Uprising Began
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy (August 8th)
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Classic Film Dirty Dancing