In Matthew 5:23, it says, “if you are offering you gift at the alter, and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the alter. First go and be reconciled to them, then come and offer your gift.” What God is saying with this scripture is that if you know you have done someone wrong, and you’re praising God, you should go get it right, first.
It’s the same thing as coming to church and sitting all the way on one side because someone you’re mad at is on the other side. But you can’t fully praise with something like that in your heart- it gets in the way of your connection with the Father. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- The #BlackFathers Hashtag On Twitter Will Have You ALL In Your Feelings
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]