At church you are surrounded by people of different races and backgrounds. In this video, Isaac Adams speaks on how White Christians can support minority Christians when racial injustice takes place. Adams gave a list to viewers and wanted them to understand why he thinks it would help.
One piece of advice he gave was doing work on behalf of minority Christians. Get involved with events and they are trying to do to stop racial injustice. He also mentioned the power of prayer and how it changes everything and different situations.
Adams also believes that you should spend time with people who aren’t like you. This will help you gain a better understanding of why they are doing what they are or how change will affect them. Do you agree with the advice Isaac Adams gave?
- 42 New Speed, Red Light Cameras Up Now In Baltimore City
- Aretha Franklin On Doctor’s Orders To Rest
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County, Maryland
- Isabel Davis To Record New Music Live In South Africa
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- [WATCH] Beyonce Gets Teary Accepting A Humanitarian Award At The Wearable Art Gala
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls