At church you are surrounded by people of different races and backgrounds. In this video, Isaac Adams speaks on how White Christians can support minority Christians when racial injustice takes place. Adams gave a list to viewers and wanted them to understand why he thinks it would help.
One piece of advice he gave was doing work on behalf of minority Christians. Get involved with events and they are trying to do to stop racial injustice. He also mentioned the power of prayer and how it changes everything and different situations.
Adams also believes that you should spend time with people who aren’t like you. This will help you gain a better understanding of why they are doing what they are or how change will affect them. Do you agree with the advice Isaac Adams gave?
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Remedy for Weariness (June 30th)
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Vince Staples Joins The Cast Of Showtime’s Reboot Of 1999 Film ‘The Wood’
- How This Brooklyn Entrepreneur Is Opening The Door For Black Creatives
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Kimberly Elise Receives Backlash After Praising The Overturning Of Roe V. Wade
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shines In Bright Yellow Cong Tri Gown
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Lift Up Leaders (June 29th)
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
What White Christians Can Do To Stand With Minority Christians On Racial Injustice Issues was originally published on getuperica.com