Prayers going up for Erica Campbell. She reached out to fans on Instagram and sent a message about paying attention to your body and listening to it. Campbell in the photo was wearing a face mask in a hospital bed.
She said, “Say a prayer guys. I’m ok but fibroids are no joke! I know many women suffer with them. I went for a check up (I do listen to my body and my Dr) and they admitted me to do a minor surgery. I had actually been asking believing God to just let it come out, and that’s what my Dr said “it’s like it was coming out on its own!” Thank You Jesus! So I’m getting a little rest. All is Well! Pay attention to your body pray AND be smart get regular check ups!!” We will continue to keep her in our prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.
- Baltimore Police Fatally Shoot Suspect Near The Inner Harbor
- Heart 2 Heart “Faith in the Vaccine” Town Hall with Cheryl Jackson [WATCH]
- Baltimore Strip Club Workers Protest At City Hall Over Covid Restrictions
- Baltimore City Public Schools Offering Weekly COVID-19 Testing For Students & Staff
- 5 Celebrity Beauty/Skin Care Products You Should Know About
- God’s Witness Weekly Devotion With Soulblock [2-24-2021]
- President Barack Obama Says He Broke Kid’s Nose Who Called Him A Coon
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Mother Remembering and Fighting On Anniversary Of His Death
- BHM: Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin