Prayers going up for Erica Campbell. She reached out to fans on Instagram and sent a message about paying attention to your body and listening to it. Campbell in the photo was wearing a face mask in a hospital bed.
She said, “Say a prayer guys. I’m ok but fibroids are no joke! I know many women suffer with them. I went for a check up (I do listen to my body and my Dr) and they admitted me to do a minor surgery. I had actually been asking believing God to just let it come out, and that’s what my Dr said “it’s like it was coming out on its own!” Thank You Jesus! So I’m getting a little rest. All is Well! Pay attention to your body pray AND be smart get regular check ups!!” We will continue to keep her in our prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.
- Independent Recording Artist, Marcus Jordan Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of February 11, 2023)
- SNAP Recipients To See Drastic Cut In Benefits Next Month
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-7-23]
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]