Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Concerns Violent Crime May Be On The Rise In Baltimore County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Church Bombing Are Black
- Blessings To The Good Soul Who Decides To Hack My Student Loan Account & Pay Off All My Debt
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Are Brandy, Fantasia And Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Prayer Requests “Trust and Believe in God”
- Sunday School Review “Recognize God’s Goodness”