Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- ‘The Hill We Climb’: Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Has Captivated America. Read It Here
- God’s Witness Weekly Devotion With Soulblock [1-20-2021]
- Ex Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Not Among Those On Trump’s Clemency List
- Indoor & Outdoor Dining Returning To Baltimore Starting Friday
- Watch The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris [WATCH LIVE]
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Hero Black Cop Eugene Goodman Curving VP Mike Pence After Saving His Life, Allegedly
- All Airbnb Bookings In DC For Inauguration Week Have Been Blocked or Canceled