It was “Good Samaritan Day” and GRIFF wanted to do something special for someone he didn’t know. At the drive-thru he decided to try and pay for someone’s meal and decided to tell them that. The person got scared and something bad could of happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fall Is Here Do This Around The House Today
- Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson Passes Away at 50
- Kierra Sheard Shares The Best Parts of Marriage Life & New Single “Miracles” [Interview]
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- JJ Hairston Explains ‘A Season of Great Faith’ & The Message Behind “Believe Again”
- Chilly And Rainy Weekend Expected As Remnants Of Hurricane Ian Hit Maryland
- Sephora Launches A Membership-Based Same Day Delivery Service
- Accused Capitol Riots Cheerleader Ginni Thomas Finally Answers ‘Some’ Jan. 6 Committee Questions
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
GRIFF’s Prayer: “Good Samaritan Day” Almost Went Bad [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com