Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Next Year
- Governor Larry Hogan Pulls National Guard From Mexican Border
- U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings Shares Emotional Response To Immigration Policies
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why We Celebrate Juneteenth
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Warryn & Erica Campbell’s New Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Put On The Whole Armor
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin