Sometimes we just aren’t tired our souls are too. Erica Campbell spoke about how at moments we need to recharge and seek help from others. The enemy uses us being tired to fight us.
Learn to rest your soul and then we you are ready push yourself. She also mentioned to never give up the fight. These test and challenges will always be in front of you, but encourage yourself in the Lord.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Goes Viral Of Woman Confronting AT&T Worker Accused Of Stealing Money From Her Cash App
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TJ’s Pet Scooter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Voices: Israel Houghton Takes You On His Road To “DeMaskUs
- Does Bill Cosby Deserve Your Sadness
- Black Republican Candidate Mia Love Plays The Race Card Against Democrats
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Sad Oakland Raiders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- HBCUs May Face Changes If Kavanaugh Is Confirmed To The Supreme Court
- Tyler Perry Gifted The Pace Sister’s Mother, Bettie Pace, A House