Many people know Snoop Dogg as a rapper, but he just did a gospel album, titled “Bible Of Love” and it is a hit. He was raised in the church and always carried God in his heart through out his career. When he first talked about doing a gospel album he asked Mary Mary, The Clark Sisters, Marvin Sapp and more.
He revealed to them that he wanted people to feel love and not feel like the church was casting judgment on them. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he wants people to feel welcomed and accepted. This album speaks about love for God and how we praise his name.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Ray Liotta Dies at the Age of 67
- Witnesses Describe ‘Unprepared’ Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Ben Crump Plans Lawsuit Against Buffalo Mass Shooter’s Parents & Gun Manufacturer
- Marylanders Can Now Add ID To Apple Wallet
- Philly Pastor With MET Philly Ties Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Minors
- Grammy® Award-Winning Gospel Singer TAMELA MANN Set to Release Overcomer: Deluxe Edition
Why Snoop Dogg Named His Album “Bible Of Love” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com