Many people know Snoop Dogg as a rapper, but he just did a gospel album, titled “Bible Of Love” and it is a hit. He was raised in the church and always carried God in his heart through out his career. When he first talked about doing a gospel album he asked Mary Mary, The Clark Sisters, Marvin Sapp and more.
He revealed to them that he wanted people to feel love and not feel like the church was casting judgment on them. Snoop Dogg mentioned that he wants people to feel welcomed and accepted. This album speaks about love for God and how we praise his name.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Verletta White Voted As New Baltimore County Schools Superintendent
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Running To Her Bae After Coachella Is The Epitome Of #RelationshipGoals
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- In Remembrance: These Teens Honor Their Parents In A Special Way For Prom