Jonathan McReynolds new album, “Make Room,” is inspiring. He spoke about how these songs are about things he’s gone through and are still trying to figure out. McReyonolds also talked about his relationship with God.
He mentioned that sometimes we preach and sing about God, but forget to have a relationship with him. Don’t get so caught up with what you’re doing and always make room for him. Don’t forget to check out his new album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Verletta White Voted As New Baltimore County Schools Superintendent
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Running To Her Bae After Coachella Is The Epitome Of #RelationshipGoals
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton Wants A Great Gatsby Theme Wedding With Birdman
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- In Remembrance: These Teens Honor Their Parents In A Special Way For Prom