Are you stuck with certain things from the past? Erica Campbell spoke about how people talk about my old apartment or my last job and are always excited about it. They are stuck in the past and sometimes that can get in the way of your future.
Just because at this moment you aren’t doing something you want to do doesn’t mean it’s not in God’s plan for change. She mentioned you must be patient and wait for greatness. It’s coming so you better be prepared for it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Loaded Gun & Ammunition Found Inside Baltimore County School, Teen Arrested
- Pedestrian Who Left Rideshare Vehicle Is Hit & Killed On JFX Overnight
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Baltimore City’s Plastic Bag Ban Goes Into Effect On October 1
- Maryland Experiencing Nursing Shortage, Health Officials Say
Faith Walking: Don’t Exalt Your Past Over Your Future [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com