Savannah Guthrie from the “Today Show,” is always wearing a smile as she’s on air. While looking over some papers and thinking her microphone was turned off she cursed on accident. She later apologized to watchers for the incident on Twitter.
Congratulations is in order for Snoop Dogg. His gospel album “Bible of Love” is #1 on the gospel album charts. We also are praying for DMX as he was just sentenced to a year in prison for tax evasion.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Ray Liotta Dies at the Age of 67
- Witnesses Describe ‘Unprepared’ Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Ben Crump Plans Lawsuit Against Buffalo Mass Shooter’s Parents & Gun Manufacturer
- Marylanders Can Now Add ID To Apple Wallet
- Philly Pastor With MET Philly Ties Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Minors
- Grammy® Award-Winning Gospel Singer TAMELA MANN Set to Release Overcomer: Deluxe Edition
Why Savannah Guthrie Is Apologizing To “Today Show” Watchers [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com