Love can be difficult and misunderstood at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how you can miss out on love because of the misunderstanding of it. Communication is key and when you don’t have that it could fail.
Take time to evaluate what you want and need, but don’t let all those things get in the way as well. It’s hard to try and love and protect yourself at the same time. Remember all relationships are different and require things to make it work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Quinta Brunson Shines In Aliette During Her Interview With Oprah
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Black Employees Accuse Buffalo Police Captain Of Racism
- Kyra Harris Bolden Becomes The First Black Woman Appointed To Michigan’s Supreme Court
Love Talking: Don’t Miss It Over A Misunderstanding [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com