Brian Courtney Wilson is giving fans wonderful gospel music with “A Great Work.” He continues to be successful and is enjoying each moment as it passes. Brian is a very cool and calm person and was asked how he stays that way.
He mentioned that when you lose your composure things don’t get done. Brian also said that it’s not good for the long term when you act out. There are certain times when he isn’t calm, but you’re supposed to have peace and joy in your life where the world can’t take it away.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Trust God With Your Future (Day #5)
- Lone Firefighter Who Survived Partial Building Collapse Released From Shock Trauma
- DoorDash Driver Shot & Killed During Attempted Robbery
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess
- Woman Catches White Colleagues Saying Black People “Smell” & That Black Girls “Don’t Wash Their Hair”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Trust God With Your Future (Day #4)
- Kobe & Gianna Bryant Remembered With A Statue At Crash Site Of Their Deaths
- Baltimore City School Board Votes To Close 3 Schools
- Husband Of Baltimore City Police Lieutenant Shot & Killed In Northeast Baltimore
Brian Courtney Wilson Explains Why He’s Always So Calm [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com