Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Next Year
- Governor Larry Hogan Pulls National Guard From Mexican Border
- U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings Shares Emotional Response To Immigration Policies
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why We Celebrate Juneteenth
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Warryn & Erica Campbell’s New Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Put On The Whole Armor
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com