Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Goes Viral Of Woman Confronting AT&T Worker Accused Of Stealing Money From Her Cash App
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- GRIFF’s Prayer For TJ’s Pet Scooter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Voices: Israel Houghton Takes You On His Road To “DeMaskUs
- Does Bill Cosby Deserve Your Sadness
- Black Republican Candidate Mia Love Plays The Race Card Against Democrats
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Sad Oakland Raiders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- HBCUs May Face Changes If Kavanaugh Is Confirmed To The Supreme Court
- Tyler Perry Gifted The Pace Sister’s Mother, Bettie Pace, A House
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com