Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gladys Knight To Perform National Anthem At Super Bowl LIII
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Yes In 2019, A McDonald’s Employee Was Fired For Calling Black Customer The N-Word
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com