Erica Campbell is talking about checking on your team. We all have people that are behind us and help us, but sometimes we don’t check on them. She even talked about a famous musician that recently apologized about not reaching out to people that worked for him or that didn’t get help.
Some church musicians have to leave so that they can take gigs to support family. Erica wants you to consider and care about who works for you. Lift and love people all the time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids Who Talk Smack [VIDEO]
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Prince George’s County Reaches $20 Million Dollar Settlement With Family Of Man Killed by Police
- Foam Containers For Carryout Foods Will Be Banned In Maryland Oct 1st
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- More Than 100 People Arrested In Ocean City Over The Weekend
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Reggie Hayes Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Co-Signs Joe Biden & Kamala Harris
- Kanye West Visits Haiti, Gets Tour From President