Steph Curry is not only an NBA player, but he will be working to produce some shows. He recently landed a deal with Sony to produce shows about family, faith and sports. Steph has always talked about his love for God and spreads the gospel.
He tweets out scriptures to his followers and is excited about his new opportunity. Kanye West has made headlines a lot recently and made comments about slavery. He mentioned that what he said was more so about free thought.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- MTA Not Moving Forward With Planned Service Cuts
- Teen Shot In The Back In South Baltimore
- Trump Planned To Use Black Woman As A Prop During Debate Before Racist Meltdown
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Mourn Pregnancy Loss
- Who Are The Proud Boys? Here’s A Look Into Who Trump Told To “Stand Back And Stand By”
- Natalie Grant Discusses The Fallout From Publicly Supporting BLM, Her New Music [VIDEO]
- President Trump Takes Aim At Baltimore During Debate, City Council President Brandon Scott Responds
- God’s Witness Weekly Devotion With Soulblock [09-30-2020]
- Morgan State University Wins Grant For Program Addressing Food Insecurity
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
1. Oh how I’ve missed my smash partner in crime. ☺️🤔😏Source: 1 of 1
How Steph Curry Is Bringing Faith To The Masses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com