Ricky Dillard is a choir director and music writer that has had a very successful career in gospel music. He will be releasing his 10th album and has Tina Campbell, Karen Clark Sheard and more on it. Erica Campbell asked about what makes a great choir and the answer shouldn’t surprise anyone.
Rickey believes that as a choir director you must first know what God called you to do. Then you take the vision and create what you saw. The Lord will direct you and lead you to place you never thought he could.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: New Year New Mercy (Day 14)
- Famous Quotes To Live By From Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Marilyn Mosby’s ‘Bogus’ Federal Indictment Is Rooted In ‘Racial Animus,’ Her Attorney Says
- Danielle Brooks Weds Fiancé In A Gown Designed By A Black Woman: ‘It Was Very Important To Me To Find A Black Wedding Dress Designer’
- Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby Indicted On Federal Charges
- Deon Lendore, Former Olympic Track Star and Texas A&M Coach, Dies In Car Accident
- White House Presses Senate Holdouts On Filibuster Rule Change As John Lewis Voting Rights Bill Hangs In The Balance
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Ricky Dillard Gives The Keys To Developing A Good Choir [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com