GRIFF reflects on the last two years working on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” When the show got started he was going through a divorce, TJ’s dad had passed away and Erica Campbell was going through a couple hard times in her marriage and relationship with her sister. He revealed though that with time everything changed.
In time GRIFF has learned how to forgive and his close friends as well as family has seen change. Erica is doing well with everything and is working on a book and has a reality television show coming soon. GRIFF mentioned that this just shows you how good God is and how he makes things happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday: Loving Everyone
- Everything We Know About The National Prison Strike
- Author’s Corner With Cheryl Jackson And Bukky Agboola
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- University Of Maryland Football Player Jordan McNair To Be Honored By School
- Erwin Brothers Sign Deal With Lionsgate To Produce Faith Based Content
- Essence Atkins To Star In ‘Coins For Christmas’ A TV One Original Movie
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: How Things Have Changed For The “Get Up” Team Since The Show Launched [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com