TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Maurette’s Interview Express: This is Why Deitrick Haddon Loves Being a Preacher [Video]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Last Night To Catch “Emanuel” Movie Showing
- Seven Things To Know About Juneteenth
- Ericaism: Tips For Being Timely [VIDEO]
- Anthony Brown Shares The Importance Behind His 20 Day Of Blessings Challenge
- Kirk Franklin On Why He’s Anti-Religion [VIDEO]
- 5 Valid Reasons Why ‘Little Apple’ Is The Best Web Series Since ‘Awkward Black Girl’