TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Erwin Brothers Sign Deal With Lionsgate To Produce Faith Based Content
- Essence Atkins To Star In ‘Coins For Christmas’ A TV One Original Movie
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donald Lawrence Talks About What Aretha Franklin Means To Him
- Chew Entertainment Announces “Voice Your Inspiration” Contest
- Serena Williams’ Postpartum Issues Are A Lesson In Healing After Giving Birth
- Obama’s Reading List Includes A Story That Impacts Far Too Many Black Families