GRIFF has a prayer for the person that stole his daughter’s phone. He is not very happy about it and she didn’t misplace it someone literally took it off her desk and won’t give it back. GRIFF mentioned that he’s been texting the phone and making funny threats to them.
He is also not happy that he has to talk to his ex-wife now just to talk to his daughter. GRIFF told the person that he is sending people to the house if he doesn’t get the phone back by Monday. We hope she gets her phone back.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Master Beautician Consquilla Carey Shares Her Top 5 Nourishing Hair Masks
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- Christmas Village Has Returned To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Stock Up On Holiday Gifts At Bath & Body Works’ Annual Candle Day
GRIFF’s Prayer To The Person Who Stole His Daughter’s Phone [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]
Erica Campbell Joins ‘Tamron Hall’ To Talk New Album, Motherhood And GRAMMY Nominations
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]