It’s time for GRIFF to say his prayer. He’s been getting a lot of messages from some ladies that are tired of GRIFF talking about them and now he’s decided to talk about men. His prayer will be all about men as if GRIFF was a woman.
He spoke about men wearing old durags and t-shirts and how women are tired of seeing that. GRIFF was funny when he spoke about holes in the draws that some men shouldn’t be wearing anymore. He also talked about how men need to stop hating on all the wigs some women have and worry about the basketball shorts that don’t fit anymore.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Show Compassion! [Audio]
- “Creed 2” In Theaters November 21!
- PJ Morton Talks About His New Christmas CD – “Christmas With PJ Morton” [Audio]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Baltimore Sets Record For Wettest Year
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer For Men (If He Was A Woman) [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com