GRIFF has a special prayer for couples that work opposite schedules. One is sleep while the other has to wake up. He mentioned that the person getting ready for works makes so much noise turning on the water, putting on their shoes and more.
All the person wants to do is sleep, but your other half is brushing their teeth loud or stomping on the floor. GRIFF spoke about how they are under the comforter after you turn the lights off and can’t wait for you to leave home. After the prayer Erica Campbell talked about how Warryn Campbell says she opens up the toothpaste loud and how that prayer was directed at her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Show Compassion! [Audio]
- “Creed 2” In Theaters November 21!
- PJ Morton Talks About His New Christmas CD – “Christmas With PJ Morton” [Audio]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Baltimore Sets Record For Wettest Year
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
Latice Crawford At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.1 of 13
2.2 of 13
3.3 of 13
4.4 of 13
5.5 of 13
6.6 of 13
7.7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9.9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11.11 of 13
12.12 of 13
13.13 of 13
GRIFF’s Prayer For Couples Working Opposite Schedules [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com