Lonnie Hunter is a successful gospel singer, Stellar Award winner, pastor and radio personality. He talked about how music at a young age changed his life and how thankful he is for it. Lonnie’s godmother was the famous Albertina Walker.
They used to sing all the time together and when she passed away when he was 9 he wanted to keep her memory alive. Lonnie said, “I kept going and growing.” She planted a seed and he is so thankful for what she did for him. Lonnie also spoke about how God is governing our lives and to remember that he will never fail us.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday: Loving Everyone
- Everything We Know About The National Prison Strike
- Author’s Corner With Cheryl Jackson And Bukky Agboola
- Misty Pulls Double Duty And Talks To Erica And Warryn Campbell About It On The Season Finale Of “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- University Of Maryland Football Player Jordan McNair To Be Honored By School
- Erwin Brothers Sign Deal With Lionsgate To Produce Faith Based Content
- Essence Atkins To Star In ‘Coins For Christmas’ A TV One Original Movie
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]