Lonnie Hunter is a successful gospel singer, Stellar Award winner, pastor and radio personality. He talked about how music at a young age changed his life and how thankful he is for it. Lonnie’s godmother was the famous Albertina Walker.
They used to sing all the time together and when she passed away when he was 9 he wanted to keep her memory alive. Lonnie said, “I kept going and growing.” She planted a seed and he is so thankful for what she did for him. Lonnie also spoke about how God is governing our lives and to remember that he will never fail us.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Next Year
- Governor Larry Hogan Pulls National Guard From Mexican Border
- U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings Shares Emotional Response To Immigration Policies
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why We Celebrate Juneteenth
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Warryn & Erica Campbell’s New Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Put On The Whole Armor
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin