Lonnie Hunter is a successful gospel singer, Stellar Award winner, pastor and radio personality. He talked about how music at a young age changed his life and how thankful he is for it. Lonnie’s godmother was the famous Albertina Walker.
They used to sing all the time together and when she passed away when he was 9 he wanted to keep her memory alive. Lonnie said, “I kept going and growing.” She planted a seed and he is so thankful for what she did for him. Lonnie also spoke about how God is governing our lives and to remember that he will never fail us.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: God’s Dream For Your Life – Want to Hear God, Get Still and Listen!
- There Definitely Was A Tornado In Columbia Maryland
- Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 10 Throwback Shows That Were Binge Worthy Before Bingeing Was A Thing
- Tamron Hall & Newborn Son Cover People Magazine [Video]
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest
- Wendy Williams’ Husband Kevin Hunter Got Into A Fight With Their Son
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud