Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Cheryl Jackson Talks With Pastor William McDowell About His New Single, “A Finished Work”
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Bishop William Barber Shares Tips On How To Read Voting Ballots [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ice Cube Responds After Eric Trump Shares Manipulated Photo Of Him And 50 Cent Wearing ‘Trump 2020’ Hats
- Ben Crump Calls For New, Independent Prosecutor To ‘Seek Justice For Breonna Taylor’ After Grand Juror Speaks Out
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Knowing Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- ‘Truth Be Told’: Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel ‘Sellout’ Cameron Lied
- WATCH: Kirk Franklin Talks Race In America and Music, Pastor John Gray & More
- Taraji P. Henson Calls Off Engagement To Kelvin Hayden