There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Praise Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nominate A Woman For Our 2024 Inspire Her Awards! [Register Here]
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- New Bill To Shut Down Mississippi Public Universities Names 3 HBCUS
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
James Fortune Gets Remarried! [PHOTOS]
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget