TJ spoke about how at church they celebrated TD Jakes birthday. A guest speaker came and preached on wanting things that others have and going in the right direction to get what God has for you. GRIFF spoke about his daughter coming for the summer and how he had to go grocery shopping and do some other things. Tell us what your pastor preached about!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Praise Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- New Bill To Shut Down Mississippi Public Universities Names 3 HBCUS
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
Erica Campbell Tells Which One Of Her Kids Loves Working The Red Carpet The Most [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
James Fortune Gets Remarried! [PHOTOS]
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget