“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland To Move Into Phase 1B Of Its COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Starting Monday
- Baltimore Judge Denies Request To Overturn City’s Indoor Dining Ban
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Samsung Unveils Its New Flagship Galaxy Phone Lineup The S21, S21+ and S20 Ultra
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- Biden Picks Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Rep. Cori Bush Called Out White Supremacy On House Floor, Was Unjustly Booed
- Maryland Congressman To Lead Prosecution Of Trump’s Second Impeachment