Do you ever want to draw people to Christ, but aren’t sure how to do it? Erica Campbell spoke about how you’re supposed to show them love and kindness. She also said to make sure you are taking time to give thanks to God.
Make sure you are taking your time when speaking to them and are being patient. Understand that you weren’t automatically saved and someone helped you at one point. When you are understanding you can show how you’re an effective witness to everything God has ever done.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maryland Records First Cold-Related Death Of 2023-2024 Winter Season
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- License Plate Readers To Be Installed In South Baltimore In An Effort To Combat Crime
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
Faith Walking: Do You Know How To Win Them To Jesus? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Thomas TC Clay Has Passed Away
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)