Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are very busy people, but always makes time for family. He spoke about having dad guilt because he missed a lot of precious moments such as Krista Campbell taking her first steps. Erica Campbell spoke about missing Wowzy Campbell walking.
Warryn talked about always trying to make up for things that they will remember. He also tries to get extra time with them during the week when he can. Warryn mentioned that he feels terrible about it a lot of the times, but the kids don’t and just enjoy his time.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Master Beautician Consquilla Carey Shares Her Top 5 Nourishing Hair Masks
- Ben Carson Is ‘Frontrunner’ To Be Donald Trump’s VP Running Mate, Viral Rumor Claims
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- Christmas Village Has Returned To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Stock Up On Holiday Gifts At Bath & Body Works’ Annual Candle Day
Warryn Campbell Talks About Overcoming Dad Guilt [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Legendary Clark Sister Jacky Clark Chisholm Introduces Her ‘ Jacky?’ Album! [LISTEN]
Erica Campbell Joins ‘Tamron Hall’ To Talk New Album, Motherhood And GRAMMY Nominations
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]