Joe passed just a day after the death anniversary of his son, Michael Jackson. Over the past several years Joe had health issues and had a stroke as well as a heart attack. TJ mentioned that everyone is focusing on the negative about Joe more than the positive.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Passed Away At Age 89
He made the Jackson’s one of the biggest music families and had several kids become legends. GRIFF talked about how people need to get over certain things about him. We will keep the Jackson family in our prayers.
RELATED: Joe Jackson: 1928-2018 [PHOTOS]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maryland Records First Cold-Related Death Of 2023-2024 Winter Season
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- License Plate Readers To Be Installed In South Baltimore In An Effort To Combat Crime
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
Remembering The Good Joe Jackson Did In His Life [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Thomas TC Clay Has Passed Away
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)